UK I'm coming...

I just finished the last test that I have to pass online to finish the prerequisites for my training in Aberdeen.
It's 1h15 AM and I have to be ready for my flight tmorrow, sorry, I mean in a few hours!!
This will be my first time in UK and Europe. I'll go to aberdeen trough the gatwick airport. I'll stay 8 days in this hotel. I have just 5 days trainig so I'll have plenty of time to visit. By the way, thanks boss :)

3 pensée(s):

Roumi a dit…

@zyed : est-ce que tu ne voudrais pas plutôt te "tromper" d'avion et atterrir à Roissy ! :))

C0mP1laT0r a dit…

hihihi :)
tu veu le voir :)

Anonyme a dit…

Je suis obligé de t’envoyez ce message, c'est bizarre mais ça marche !! Envoi ce message à 10 personnes puis va sur la page - http://www.quitm.com et tu verras afficher le nom de la personne qui t'aime, c'est magique non ! Prends 5 secondes pour essayer et ça marche. Attention fait le, tu évitera beaucoup de malheurs en amour...

 
Le Bla-bla-Blog de ZyeD | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved